WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday Musing


Hello and happy Monday, I meant to post yesterday but time just got away from me.  After church my daughter and I went to the planner meet-up at Michael's and she got her a new Happy Planner.  Yesterday was Parents Day so I am sharing a card that I made using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #330. I used papers from the Shimelle True Stories 6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinders die  a diecut from the Cricut Sampler cartridge, wood veneer hearts and a stamp from Art - C.  I am sharing this card for the  Card Crafters Anything Goes Challenge #6 over at Cardz TV.  Thanks for your visit and I hope you will visit again soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card with a great choice of papers. Love the look.