WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, another warm day here in the Commonwealth.  I am back today to share a card that I will be sending to one of my associates  that recently lost her brother.  Sketch inspiration for this card came from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #329.  I used pattern paper from the Jillibean Soup Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup 6x6 paper pad, some Recollections pearls and a Prima flower.   The sentiment is from my first unbranded stamp set ordered from China.  I am also sharing this card for Super Scraps Saturday, challenge #308 over at  Hiding in my Craft Room.   Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

The color choice and paper selection is very beautiful which makes this a very beautiful card.

Miss Misi said...

This is very pretty!