WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Thinking of You


Hello and happy Saturday, i meant to share before today but a life would have it I didn't.  Do you have weekend or holiday plans?  Today I am sharing a card that created for one of my coworkers that recently lost her father.  I used sketch inspiration fromTuesday Morning Skerches, paper from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad, a Recollections stamp and some Queen & Co Jellies.  Another signature simple card completed and going postal today.  Take care and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely thinking of you card. Great paper!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and paper.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card for your friend!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That