WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Farewell to Summer


Hello Saturday, I am back today to do a driveby post as I need to get some chores done and run some errands.  I was suppose to go to a planner event but it was cancelled so I used my morning to put this card together.   Today I am sharing a card that I put together for the Bye Bye Summer challenge over at  Die Cuttin' Divas.    I pulled out my Recollections watercolor crayons and created the background (sky & water), cut the frame and flamingo with some of my unbranded dies, used a Fiskars punch for the stars and a CTMH stamp for the sentiment.   I used some Craft Sensations pearl finish linen cardstock from the Dollar Tree for the frame and flamingo.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Darling card! Love the cute sentiment.
Thanks for joining DCD"s this week!