WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Get Well Soon


Hello and happy Wednesday, morning fog but no rain in the forecast for our area today.   Today I am sharing a card that I made for my BIL using Fall to Layout #29 Take 2 over at Clean and Simple Stamping.   I used pattern kraft paper came from  an American Crafts DIY Shop 6x6 paper pad, a CTMH stamp and a wood veneer heart; Everything used has been in my stash for a while.  I'm sharing this card for the challenge #313 - Super Scraps Saturday over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday.

5 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

This is just to cute.....Got to go get me a wood piece

chera said...

Love your paper mixing. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with this weeks sketch!

LilArtsyWoman said...

I too love your paper mixing. This is an awesome card and keep using your props...I'm getting addicted to them (lol).

msafrocentric2012 said...

Love the matting and colors on this

Natasha said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing along!!!