WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 25, 2017

Hello



Hello and happy Friday, I started this post yesterday afternoon and didn't get a chance to finish it.  My daughter and I got a little play time Wednesday night working on our planners and when we finished I made this card after watching a YT video.  The pattern papers came from a Jillibean Soup 6x6 paper pad that I picked up earlier this year on clearance at ACMoore.   I have lots of paper but I never seem to have what I need!   I am sharing this for the Anything Goes Challenge #9 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, wishing you a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful "hello" card. Beautiful pattern paper and design. I guess you know by now that I didn't win the lottery (lol).