WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Our Hero


Hello and happy Wednesday, hope everyone survived the solar eclipse without  incident.  I've been MIA for about a week, as a matter of fact I meant to share this post yesterday but as life would have it I didn't.  Today I am sharing a LO that has helped ease some of the emotions that my family is going through right now.  The LO uses picture taken  during an awards ceremony at the VA Hospital last month.  The award was presented by the Bon Secours Health System Hospice Team.  My FIL is currently a hospice patient, I am so happy that I was able to document what could be the last time I see his smile.  Cancer sucks and right now it has attacked his brain, he is on the decline.  Our hearts are sad but we are happy for the life he has lived.  All items used on this LO came from my stash!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO and I'm glad you could document this proud moment. Cancer does "suck". It has sucked the life out of too many of my family members...but GOD is still able.
Have a great day!