WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Celebrate


Hello and happy Tuesday, more nice temps today in the forecast.  Today I am sharing a birthday card that will be going postal for one of the members of the FB Card Angel Group.  So happy that I took a little time last night to put this card together using a sketch from an online crop being hosted on FB.  I used animal print paper from American Crafts, a Spellbinder label die, a TH die for the sentiment and a few enamel dots to embellish the card.  I am sharing this card for the Old and New Challenge #281 over at Use Your Stuff.  The old items include the enamel dots and dies, the new item is the papers that I picked up in TM over the summer.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

The design of this card is beautiful as well as the paper you used.