WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Just Because


Hello and happy Sunday, I hope that all is well with you and yours as our neighbors near and far are dealing with different natural disasters.  I'm back today to share a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from challenge #228 over at Atlantic Hearts and more papers from the Pebbles Garden Party pad.  The flowers were the last two in the package that I think may have come from Paper House and I used a CTMH stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for the Super Scraps Challenge #317 over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the Anything Goes Challenge #11 over at  Cardz TV. Take care and be safe.

No comments: