WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday Musings


Hello and happy Thursday, one week ago at 5:10 PM my beloved FIL received his wings.  Now you know the emotional journey that our family has been on, he was in hospice/palliative care for 66 days.  He made it to his 79th birthday, our hearts are sad but we rejoice in the fact that he is in a better place now.  Today I am sharing another LO from the journey album that I am working on, I used the finger prints of my FIL, DH and our daughter.  Everything used has been in my stash for a while (with the exception of the prints).  I cut the heart  with my SLICE and the tree is a Darice die.  I have been a little under the weather, busy with arrangements and family so I haven't had a lot of time to play.  Take care and hug your love ones and tell them that you love them.

2 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

This is a beautiful memory and a great way to preserve it. Hugs going out to you my friend.

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful, unique way of preserving memories and for the next generation to have something to know about their heritage. tfs