WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wednesday Wanderings



Hello and happy Wednesday, the holiday has really thrown me off my game.  We had cool temps this morning and they are calling for rain this afternoon but sunshine and warm temps for the weekend!  I'm back today to share one of my drive by posts as I feel like my poor blog is being neglected.  I did manage to finish two 8x8 LOs for my MIL's  calendar but I didn't take pictures; maybe I will take pictures the next time I am over her house.  Today's quick project share is an altered composition book that my daughter asked me to do for her last night.  I used papers from the DCWV Homeroom Stack and  the Authentique Curiosity 12x12 pad.   I used one of my unbranded dies to cut the stitched square and used it as the label.  She has already warned me that she'll need more, she starts off by saying she is going to help but never does.  I'm sharing this project for the No Layouts or Cards challenge #278 over at Use Your Stuff.  Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great idea! I really like the paper you used for the cover! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

missgailly said...

That's the perfect paper for that altered composition book. Fantastic! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Lori said...

This turned out great! Love the papers you used for this! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

Tina Campbell said...

You are a great Mom to do something like this for your daughter :) Lovely book. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff :)
Tina-DT