WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Celebrate


Hello and happy Monday, we had lots of rain yesterday but we have cool temps and clear skies this morning.  I am back today to share a LO created using sketch inspiration from the Double Delight Sketch challenge from Soul Scrappers.  I had these pictures from an impromptu 50th birthday celebration for my husband so I decided to go ahead and scrap them.  The burgundy paper has a faint pattern and it came from some papers that I purchased from Costco some years ago.  I'm thinking I probably should have used a red patter paper instead.  The stripped strip of paper came from some scraps from one of the DCWV stacks.  I used a Heidi Swapp sticker for the title, enamel dots and the balloons were cut using the CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge.  I have mixed feelings about the paper but I'm glad that I finally took the time to document the memory.  Take care and have a marvelous Monday.

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Great LO. Ow send some of that energy to me

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous LO.

Lori said...

I love your layout! The balloons look fantastic at the top! Thanks so much for playing along with my Double Delight Sketch Challenge at Soul Scrappers!