WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Happy Fall Yall


Hello and happy Monday, cloudy and rain in our area today.  We still have rather mild temps so no need for jackets and long sleeves yet!  Today I am sharing a card that I created using last week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  The paper, washi tape and epherma came from the Simple Stories Hello Fall collection and the Recollections wooden dots have been in my stash for a while.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #15 over at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.  Take care and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "October Anything Goes" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!