WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hope Anchors the Soul


Hello and Happy Sunday, trying to get the post in early before the day gets away.  I meant to share yesterday but we had to go out of town, I meant to schedule a post for yesterday but as life would have it I didn't.  Today I am sharing a card created using sketch inspiration from sketch #52 from Paper Play Sketches.  I used paper from the Amy Tangering Sketchbook pad,  a bible journaling stamp from American Crafts for the sentiment and some Recoolection gems.  I am sharing this card for the  Cardz TV  Anything Goes Challenge #14.  Take care and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
Janis, Owner/DT

Billie A said...

Awesome sentiment and great card. Good take of the sketch. Thanks for sharing over at Paper Play Sketches.
Billie A
Paper Play Sketches
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny day crafting
Pause dream enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Lori said...

This card is so bright and cheerful! Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT