WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 27, 2017

You Inspire Me


Hello and welcome to the weekend, cool temps and rain in the forecast for Sunday.  Today I am sharing my final card created using a sketch from the Fall Fun Crop hosted by Sketch N Scrap on FB.  I used more pattern paper, the sentiment and gems from a breast cancer kit from Me & My Big Ideas.  I cut the ribbon using a glittered piece of paper from my arsenal of paper scraps.  I am sharing this card for the Think Pink challenge over at  CAS-ual Fridays and the Anything Goes Challenge #18 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card. Love this design and the paper you used. Have a lovely weekend.