WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 5, 2017

You're So Kind


Hello and happy Thursday, wow where has the week gone?  I have been trying to post but as life would have it just too much going on!  Today I am sharing a card that I created using Fall to Layout - 36  from Clean & Simple Stamping.  I just used misc papers from my stash,  a Cardz TV sentiment stamp and the western sunshine die from in'spire by Spellbinders.  I made this card for the salesperson that works at the local girl scout store as she has been so helpful and generous with her time that I wanted to gift her a small token for her help.  I'll also share this card for the Anything Goes challenge #15 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card that you have shared. Are we getting old or is it that we are so busy that the days are rolling along so fast (lol)? I feel that if I don't keep a calendar near my desk, I wouldn't know what day it is.

Natasha said...

What a beautiful card! And such a lovely gesture to say thanks!