WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 3, 2017

Hello Friday


Hello and happy Friday, nice temps in the forecast today.  I'm back today sharing a child themed birthday card created for one of the challenges over at Soul Scrappers.  If you are looking for some inspiration/challenges you may want to check their site.  When putting this card together I chose more papers from my scrap stash and some of my neglected dies.  I picked up the Sizzix Celebrations stitched speech bubble die from TM about two months ago and balloons are from my collection of unbranded dies.  Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours an awesome weekend.

3 comments:

Shazza said...

Great work on the card Treva!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is one awesome card...love that paper combination and the dies just gives your creation another level of "pop".

Lynette said...

What a great kid's card! Love the balloons and the patterned paper.