WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Little Things


Hello and happy Thursday, I am so looking forward to the weekend.  Warmer temperatures in today's forecast, this weather and my sinuses aren't in agreement.  I am back today sharing another card that I created using another card from the World Card Making Day sketches from Sketch N Scrap.  I didn't finish the card in time so I didn't share it on their page.  I used  mostly paper from my scrap stash, a Cardz TV stamp for the sentiment and leaves cut with the CTMH Aartist Cricut cartridge.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #18 over at Cardz TV.   Thank you for your visit, take care and have a great day.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card. Your selection of papers are really nice...love that sentiment also