WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday Musings



Hello and happy Sunday, the holiday weekend is winding down and I must say I haven't done as much as I had planned!  Oh well there's always today to try to get some things done after church.  I am happy to share that I finally got to work on another LO.  The sketch inspiration came from another one of the challenges posted on the Sketch N Scrap  Bountiful Blessings FB online crop. I used papers from the Authentique Accomplished Collection paper pad,  embellishments and lettering from my stash.  I  cut the camera with my SLICE, I had a hard time taking a picture of the LO, it really looks better in person!  Take care and I hope you will come back soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful LO for your memories.