WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving Blessings


Hello Tuesday, just two days away from Thanksgiving and I am just getting my cards in the mail.  I  just can't seem to catch up, too much to do.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using inspiration from sketch #347 from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Paper from my scraps,  a stamped sentiment and an acorn cut using the Fall Celebrations Cricut cartridge and this card was done.  I am also sharing this for the Anything Goes Challenge #22 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours s terrific Tuesday.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Loving this adorable Thanksgiving card. Hope you and your family have a lovely enjoyable Thanksgiving together.