WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thanksgiving


Hello and happy Sunday, the start of another week.  I meant to share this card yesterday but of course I just didn't have time.  We were out before 9 am and  in and out until well past midnight, I am down to the wire trying to finish and get my cards in the mail by tomorrow.  Today's card uses skerch inspiration from sketch #429 from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I used embossed paper from the Craft Smith Fall pad and the pattern paper from the Pumpkin Spice both hot buys from last year.  The leaf is a Darice die, cut the scallop border with Accent Essentials cricut cartridge and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #21 over at  Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will come back soon.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely, vibrant fall colors. I this is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.