WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 27, 2017

Tis the Season

 

Hello Monday evening,  nice temps in the forecast for the next few days; I originally meant to share this card on Tuesday but I hit post before scheduling it.  Always so much to do and so little time it seems!  I'm back today to share another holiday card that I created over the weekend, I think this may be my favorite so far!  I used some of Dollar Tree linen cardstock for the base,  a die for the deer and the background woods, and a TPC Studio stamp for the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment using the Delicata silvery shimmer ink pad, I wasn't really impressed although it was one of the must haves after seeing others use it!  I also used some wink of stellar for the first time, can you see it on the deer?  I'm sharing this card for the any holiday challenge #328  over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the anything goes challenge #22 over at Cardz TV.  Take care and I hope you'll come back again soon.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful and I love the colors you used to make this.

Becca Sadler said...

This Christmas card is perfectly wintery! My husband came close to hitting 2 deer last night. I don't know how he didn't seem them since they were on his side of the road!!! So your card reminded me of that very close encounter last night!!!

Miss Misi said...

Very pretty! I love the trees.