WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday Musings


It's Wednesday already, time is just going by way too fast and the list of things to do is growing!  More mild temps in the forecast again today.  Today I am sharing another holiday card that I created, I really need get my cards done so I can get them I the mail early.  Today I am sharing a card that has been in my head for a while but I'm not sure if I like the outcome, looking at it now I see where I could have made some changes.   I used  a Darice snowflake embossing folder, cuts from the Joys of the Season and Christmas Cheer cricut cartridges and a Hero Arts sentiment stamp that I heat embossed.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #23 over at Cardz TV, the Snow Much Fun Challenge #331 over at Shopping Our Stash  and the  heat embossed challenge #290 from Use Your Stuff.  Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

It looks good to me. Beautiful card!

Majo said...

This is one beautiful creation! Love the white embossing, very elegant! Thanks for joining our challenge at USE YOUR STUFF!

Majo - DT ♥

Anonymous said...

I think your card is lovely, and I love the grey/white color scheme. It's a very simple, classic card. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
Tammy -DT

Chris C said...

What a gorgeous snow globe! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Donna said...

Amazing snow globe!!
Thanks for having snow much fun with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!