WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Happy Holiday Season


Hello and happy Thursday before Christmas. The forecast calls for the possibility of rain within the next few days.  Today I am sharing another holiday card using skerch inspiration from  Stick it Down. The tree die is one that I purchased last year from TM but never used it, the  wall embossing folder is one of my favorite folders, the gifts were cut with my Cricut and the sentiment is from a Fun Stampers Journey set gifted to me by one of my BFFs Felisa.  I am also sharinng this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #26 over at  Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a gorgeous card. The tree in front of the brick wall with the gifts is a beautiful holiday scene.

Anonymous said...

I love scene cards! That's almost exactly what my living room looks like right now - a beautiful tree with presents underneath. I just don't have brick upstairs!

Cute, cute, cute little card! Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

Evelyn, Stick it Down design team
https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! Love that embossing folder and the scene you have created is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down! -Lori DT

Colleen said...

What a fun card, love the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Colleen--DT for SID
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the details, especially the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.