WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 1, 2017

Hello Friday


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  We have been having some seasonably mild weather but the forecast calls for some rain early next week.  Gearing up for another busy weekend, my daughter will be in the holiday parade with along with other members of the Young Adult Police Commission members on Saturday, hopefully I can get some good pictures.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using pattern paper from the Doodlebug Designs Santa Express 6x6 pad, a Hampton Art tree die, a Spellbinders label die set and a CTMH stamp for the sentiment.  I'm sharing this card for the Cards of Christmas challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: