WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Hello Monday


It's Monday one week until Christmas and I'm still sharing holiday cards.  Warmer temps in the forecast for today so I think I'll leave work a few hours early.  On today's card, I used a window die cut that I colored with some distress ink, I cut the tree and snowflakes from the Joys of the Season and Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridges.   I added some stickles to the tree and used glittered card stock for the snowflakes.  I'm sharing this card for the snowflake card challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  Take care and have a marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very beautiful card.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Dunno why...but I always love cards with windows on them! Very lovely!