WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Holiday Greetings


Hello and happy Wednesday,  just doing a quick driveby share as my goal is to get to work a little early today!  Today's holiday card uses paper from an old K&Company  designer mat pad by Elizabeth Brownd and I used the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge for the ornament.  Can you tell that I heat embossed the sentiment?  I am sharing this card for Challenge #348 - Holiday over at  DIe Cuttin' Divas.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

An awesome card. The color combination with the image all goes very well together.
Happy Holiday to your family from my family.

Anonymous said...

Your ornament card is so classic! Love the traditional colors!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Evelyn

Georgiana said...

How pretty and festive. Thank you for joining our “Holiday” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT