WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Joy to the World


Good evening, I am back today for my second post as I made several cards over the weekend and I wanted to share them before I get too busy!  The sketch inspiration for this card came from Tuesday Morning Sketches #341 and the papers are from the Doodlebug Santa Express pad, I just may finish this paper pad this year!  The lace washi is some that I've had in my stack for a while along with the Recollections pearls.  The sentiment is from the CAS-ual Fridays Christmas Carols stamp set, stamped with gold Delicata ink.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #23 over at Cardz TV.  Take care and I hope you'll visit again soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A gorgeous card using beautiful paper.