WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Merry & Bright


Hello Sunday, cool temps this morning and I am doing a driveby post.  Today I am sharing a card that I started last Sunday and didn't finish until right at midnight last night.  I don't know why I started and finished others before this one!  Sketch inspiration for this card came from the  Fall to Layout #44 from Clean & Simple Stamping.  I used more paper from the Doodlebug Santa Express paper pad,  die cuts from the Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge,  and some ribbon.  The sentiment used is one of the stamps from the CTMH Artfully Sent set.  I hope you will come back again soon, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I love this! What a fun and cheerful Christmas card!