WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas, I hope you are enjoying time with family and friends.  I am sitting here having some downtime and decided to share.  I am feeling so blessed as I had a surprise visit from my son which is just what I needed.  Today I am sharing my holiday wreath, it is actually a redo of one that I has previously done.  I decided to remove the lights and add the acorns and silver berries.  I am sharing this for challenge #434, which is their annual Anything Goes Challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh your wreath is beautiful Treva! What a WONDERFUL surprise to have your son visit unexpectedly! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :) do come back soon ok!??

Carol L said...

That's a lovely wreath, and how clever of you to remake it from last year's version! Thanks for sharing it with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Debbie said...

Ooh! This is so beautiful!!!
Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That