WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 11, 2017

Celebrate the Season


Hello Monday, it's cold outside so that means limited outside time.  This is the last full week of school for my daughter which means the start of winter break but we still have lots to do.  Today's card was created using sketch inspiration from sketch #111 from Sketch N Scrap, paper from the Recollections Sugar Plum 6x6 paper pad, EK Success border punch and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.  I really need to try to finish my cards this week so I can get them in the mail this weekend. I'm also sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #25 over at Cardz TV.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You've created another beauty and I'm loving it.

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a beautiful card! Merry Christmas from Sketch N Scrap! Thanks for joining us this month!

Chris C said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! I love the paper you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama