WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, doing another quick driveby post.  We had some weekend snow so there are still some closings today.   My daughter and I went out yesterday to a planning meet-up at the library and then spent some time with my MIL.  I ran out to JoAnns last night to find out they had closed early because the snow which was not the case with other stores!  Today I am sharing a card created using sketch inspiration with a twist from  Clean & Simple Stamping.  I used papers and bits and pieces from the Simple Stories Classic Christmas collection; I picked them up fromTuesday Morning after seeing a YT video.  I am not sure the picture comes the card justice.  Thank you for your visit, I hope you will visit again soon.

No comments: