WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, I meant to post yesterday but as time would have it I didn't.  I was busy all day doing nothing, now I must  busy myself doing things  today that I should have done yesterday so I can be ready for work tomorrow!  I am almost done with my holiday cards so they will be going postal tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.  Today I am sharing a card that I created for the FB card angel group for a sick child that loves trains.  I used misc paper scraps from my stash, my SLICE for the train, a punch for the stars added a sentiment and the card was done!  Sharing it for the Anything Goes Challenge #25 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, hope you have a wonderful week.

No comments: