WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Musings


Hello and happy Friday, the kids are back in school today and I'm looking forward to warmer temps! Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from card sketch #113 over at Sketch N Scrap.  I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Honey Cake  6x6 pad, some startburst dies and a stamp from Cardz TV  Happy Days set for the sentiment. I even made the little banner using scraps after watching a Xyron video pop up in my feed on FB.   I'll be sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #31 over at Cardz TV and the Super Scraps challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

So pretty! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

I love your choice to bring out the blue from the background paper. It ties the entire card together. Love it!
Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot -
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

LilArtsyWoman said...

Your technique for blending different papers together is really unique. This is another one of your beautiful cards. tfs

Lori said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and at HIMCR!

Wendy said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT