WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, the weather has been really nice today so I am just getting around to posting.  I know you get tired of me saying but where does the weekend go?  It never fells I can't seem to get even  half of the things done on my to do list!  I did manage to get through the car wash line yesterday.  Today I am sharing another holiday card where I used inspiration from sketch #129 over at Fab Friday.   The pattern paper and the cut apart came from the Simple Stories Classic Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  This trying to do something craft related everyday is becoming a real challenge, I guess I could use my cleaning and organizing time too!  Take care and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Proud of you...Nice creation!

Heather said...

I've always believed that crafting should com first anyway - look at the sweet card you made! Love the sentiment, and the plaid paper - thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I love this, the sentiment is super cute and I love plaid! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!