WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 2, 2018

You're Spec-tacular


Hello and happy Friday, started off cloudy but the sun is trying to come out.  Yesterday we had some mild temps but they are more seasonal today.  Today I am sharing the Valentine card that I put together for my son, the sentiment says it all.  I used challenge #354 from Try Stampin' on Tuesday for inspiration.  I used more pattern paper from the Be Mine paper pad along with some Queen & Co. Jellies and a stamp that I picked up from Micheals last year or maybe two years ago.  I'm also sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #33 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is an amazingly beautiful card for your son. Love your paper selection and that fantastic sentiment with the glasses.

Krafty Kaylin said...

very cute card. thanks for joining us at TSOT.

Donna Scholz said...

Nice card, Treva! I like the stamp and setiment,,, would be great if your son was an optomologist as well!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna