WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Family Matters Most


Hello and happy first day of Spring, I guess mother nature didn't get the memo.  It is cold and rainy outside right now with calls for a wintry mix tomorrow.  I have been so busy that I just haven't had time to play as much as I would like and I'm still not resting well at night.  Today I am sharing a LO that I put together using a picture of  my daughter and her first cousins last summer as we were heading back home from a family reunion.  I still need to scrap the reunion  pictures too.  I used pattern papers from an old K&Co Specialty pad (shopping my stash), misc stickers and gems.   Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon.

No comments: