WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Musings


Hello and happy Friday, it's going to be a long day!  I have been awake since 3 AM, got out of bed and went downstairs, not sure why but I am regretting it right about now.  One of the things that I did was put this card together, using this week's skerch from Clean & Simple Stamping.  I used more paper from the Nicole Love Dream Machine 6x6 paper pad along with some embellishments that have been in my stash for a long time.  This card was created for the FB card angel group and will be going postal today.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #39 over at  Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Love this! What a great combination of patterned papers!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is one beautiful card. Love that combination of papers.