WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Happy March


Hello and happy Thursday, the start of a new month which just happens to National Craft Month!  I have been trying to get this post shared all morning but I have been extremely busy at work, even ate my lunch at my desk!  Today's project share is a LO that I created for the Black History Month bingo challenge over at Scraps of Color.  I originally planned to use some other pictures taken of Baby Girl on one of her trips to the AA museum in Washington but decided to highlight her creating her own history.  She has really grown since joining the Girl Scouts in 3rd grade and is currently making preparations to earn her gold award.  Last summer she traveled to Ohio as a competitively selected Ambassador representing the Commonwealth of Virginia at the National Girl Scout conference and this past Saturday she was the speaker during Thinking Day for her service unit.  This year's theme was Impact so her comments were centered the definition of impact how it relates to Girl Scouts. Thank you for your visit and I hope you return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO and to be the speaker is an exceptional achievement.