WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hello Sunday


Happy Sunday and good start to a new week.  I am up early trying to get a few things done so we can make a quick trip to my parents.  We will go to church, visit for a bit and then head back because baby girl has a practice commitment.  Today's project share is a card that I put together yesterday morning for someone that susbmitted a request to the FB card angel group.  I used pattern paper from a pad that was gifted to me along with some scraps from my stash.  I cut the car using the My Community Cricut cartridge, added a few embellishments and the card was done.  I am sharing this card for the March challenge over at Always Happy Birthday am doing the Anything Goes Challenge #37 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, hope you will visit again soon.

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.

LilArtsyWoman said...

An awesome birthday card.

msafrocentric2012 said...

Cute card and thoughtful